Pages

Friday, April 14, 2017

Easter Around The House Continued

A continuation of my Easter/Spring decorations, including my seasonal tree.
I think I almost like my Easter tree more than our Christmas tree.
 I love the vintage like center of this Dollar Store find.
 Fun finds. The egg was originally white. The bird is as found.
 The dove candle was a gift.  An up-cycled box (for hard candy) I created. 
Stash Attack 5 Bunnies in a Bouquet and 1 wood block bunny.
Because not every bunny is the same. (((smiling)))
 The sofa table I stained and chalked painted. I'll show this project another day.
The Easter Tree.
I made some of the ornaments, purchased some, and a few items were gifts from friends. Real sprigs of  white and purple baby's breath were added.
It is my favorite seasonal tree.












Wishing you all a Happy Easter Day.
Linking with Pink Saturday at "How Sweet The Sound"

1 comment:

  1. I could see why this tree would be a favorite too. It's beautiful, Linda. Love the purple baby's breath ...and that blue egg. <3 Can't wait to see your sofa table makeover.
    A very blessed Easter to you and your loved ones.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments. I will respond to your comment via email, or while I visit your blog.