Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tag Tuesday April 12, 2011

"A chair."
Rebecca (Bellesouth@blogspot.com) from the Blog Challenge Garden selected a chair as the theme for our Tag Tuesday Challenge this week.
The chair I used is one that I rescued and revived several years ago. You may recognize it from the header on my blog. I pulled the photo into Photoshop and altered it with the posterize filter. The background paper on my tag was from packaging material. I used Inkadinkado letter stamps to make the word sit. I added word bubbles with the quote, "Come sit with me and stay awhile and we shall have some tea". It is one of the quotes that is actually painted on the chair. A little Stickles glitter was used to outline the letters. 

Thanks Rebecca for your inspiration. I'm heading over to link this up and then check out all the other chair tags.


12 comments:

  1. Oh that is such a great tag! :)

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohow, how cool is this ?! Really breathtaking. Love the dimension of your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing tag, love the vibrant colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. First...it's a super-duper tag! Second...I LOVE that chair! Several years ago, I thought I wanted to rescue chairs and paint them, but discovered I just don't have the patience. ;-) I so admire people who create this art! Your tag is just delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely, and I love the colors in it!! Does that chair sit on your porch? I adore it, you did a wonderful job with it. Just makes me smile to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Tag! I like that little gnome sitting beneath the chair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely tag! The chair is a great image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, this is gorgeous tag. What a great looking chair. Love the little elf below the chair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool way to make the image for your tag!!! I love that chair and your tag is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...what a wonderful piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty!!.. And is that a Prima tag background? I've been saving mine, and thinking on how to use them!.. and I love that chair, in blue and all the patterns you find in it! ~tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments. I will respond to your comment via email, or while I visit your blog.