Pages

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Welcome Summer, Farewell June!

June seem to pass so quickly.
My patio garden is growing well and I'm enjoy all the colors and fragrances. My seasonal tree for June was not one of my favorites. I was a bit stumped as to what decorations I should use for June.
Mini sunglasses, colorful pinwheels, white butterflies, bunches of Babies breath are the ornaments I used.
I'm open to suggestions for next year my friends,

I'm excited now about decorating for July.

THE June TREE
The American flag-like pins wheels are for Flag day in June.
My container garden is thriving!







It's officially July. Off to decorate the tree for the 4th!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda - Happy 4th July! Your containers are looking good and your herbs all look promising for some wonderful dinners!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, the June tree, and your containers sure look WAY better than mine. ;) Everything here has now melted.
    Hugs
    xoxo
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments. I will respond to your comment via email, or while I visit your blog.