Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tea Cup Tuesday ~ My First Time

I'm excited to be invited to the tea party. Below is my antique mall find. No saucer, hope you don't mind. I'm new to the party and new to collecting tea cups. I hope you'll let me know if I did well on my selection.

I thought it was a pretty cup and someday I might find a saucer.

The tea cup party is being held at Artful Affirmations. Hop over to say hello to our hostess Terri. Make yourself a cup of tea and  visit some of the other participants. Click here.



4 comments:

  1. Oh Linda,
    How beautiful, indeed!!! I love your teacup and saucer!! And thank you SO much for posting my button about the seminar--I hope it helps so many women!!!

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I just adore this cup of yours! I would have picked it up too. The coloring, design, flowers, all of it, just gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find! You picked a lovely cup and Aynsley is very fine china company in England. Hope you enjoy having tea from this beautiful cup. Merry Christmas! Happy Tea Time! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda! Welcome to the party. I love that you have joined us and the beautiful orphan cup you picked. Aynsley are stunning cups with or with out a saucer. You are lucky to have found this beauty. Have a great week. I hope you will join us again next week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments. I will respond to your comment via email, or while I visit your blog.