Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Pink Saturday May 14, 2011

Happy Pink Saturday
My six year old Granddaughter, Mary Jane, is a budding artist and perhaps a writer as well. She loves to color and draw. She's in kindergarten this year. 
I want to share with you the pages of a book she made for me for Mother's Day. The name of the book is Spring and the book is about what happens in spring.

Spring
written and illustrated by
Mary-Jane

The butterflies come


The flowers get water from the rain.


We go to the playground.


This too was a handmade gift from Mary Jane she presented it to me on Easter.
She added just enough pink glitter to qualify her decorated Easter pine cone for a Pink Saturday post.
I Hope you have enjoyed my Pink Saturday post.
If you would like to see more tributes to P. S. please hop over to see our hostess, Beverly at How Sweet The Sound.

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post! Maybe because I have a five year old granddaughter. Mary Jane is an extremly talented little girl, I know because I've seen a lot of kids' drawings. I especially love the kids she drew on the playground equipment. And you didn't have to type what she printed, I can read it all very well, her spelling and printing is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the most precious treasures and keepsake you will every receive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melt my heart, Linda. Budding famous artist coming up ... she's really quite good.

    Have a beautiful PINK weekend.
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    5 day GIVEAWAY, pop over

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way children see the world...they see the real beauty in the simplest of things.
    A Wonderful post. Thankyou for sharing,
    HPS
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this too. It is so sweet and I know you'll treasure it forever. Hope you have a beautiful Pink Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is such precious artwork! Has she seen that you posted it? That will make BOTH of you feel very VERY special!

    So happy to find your blog. Please stop by and visit me!

    Happy PS!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the painting, there's nothing like the first signs of a creative mind.
    Happy Pink Saturday.
    ~Jean
    http://www.jeanhartartwork.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, how I love my presents the grandchildren have made me. They are truly treasures. This little storybook is so sweet, and having at one time been a kindergarten teacher, I can really appreciate her work. Quite a fine job! Love the pine cone, too. Such a precious post. HPS

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet! Thanks for sharing her talent with us!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's my day for a blog hop, I'd love it if you came over and shared one of your great recipes at savory sunday!! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is nothing more precious than the words and thoughts of a child! How blessed you are. Thanks for stopping by via Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how totally precious, Linda! What an adorable post!!
    Sending ((hugs)) your way!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments. I will respond to your comment via email, or while I visit your blog.