Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Blog Surprises and Blessings...

The postman delivered a surprise on Friday. A package from Cindy at Whimsical Musings. Cindy sent her "Faerie Blue" art collage to live with me! She wanted to have her faeries sprinkle their magical dust all around blogland. The package also contained some fava beans that were tossed to her during the St. Joseph Day parade in New Orleans. She  gathered as many beans as she could to share them with her art sisters. Cindy is a blessing, she is a friend, an inspiration, and a kindred spirit.






Saturday I found out that Dru from NestinSLT had selected my HOPE banner to be featured in her Etsy Treasury called "Random Thoughts." It is an honor for me to have one of my pieces included in the collection.



Then on Sunday morning it was announced that I had won a lovely bird collection. Lynn at Wildflowers and Countryroads celebrated her 100th follower with her first ever give away.


Could it be the faerie dust? The fava beans?... Three days of surprises and blessings...magical
 


3 comments:

  1. Congradulations!! The bird collection is lovely! And I adore your Hope Banner!! So glad you had such a great weekend filled with these blessings! I think we all need a bit of fairy dust now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda!


    I just got home from taking a walk with Jenny...and I zipped over to see your blog after I got in the door....

    I am so happy that the blue faerie found her way to your house!
    And I love ALL your surprises--and an Etsy treasury--that is fantastic!!!

    Blessings abound!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. now why couldn't it be both then Linda! definitely! :) and perhaps that you probably deserve it all. yay! congrats on all that loveliness.
    have just been looking at your tussie mussies in your etsy store and they are just gorgeous! is there anything in them that couldn't be sent here to Australia do you know Linda?
    hugs. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments. I will respond to your comment via email, or while I visit your blog.