Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The One World One Heart Winner

With the help of the handy dandy Random Generator the winning number for my OWOH door prizes is:  # 46

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 153
Result:
46
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Counting comments takes us to: Inspiring Adventures of Always Inspired

AlwaysInspired said...

What a pretty journal!
Stop by and visit my OWOH! I'm #50!
February 2, 2011 5:21 PM

My door prizes are ~ 




This was my first One World One Heart Event and it was so much fun traveling all around the world visiting so many creative people. Thanks to Lisa  from Whimsical Bohemian for hosting this awesome event.

3 comments:

  1. DEAR LINDA,
    CONGRATULATIONS TO ALWAYS INSPIRED.
    WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIVE AWAY YOU HAD...BLESS YOU.
    I HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS WHEN THE EXCITEMENT OF OWOH SETTLES DOWN. IT WAS A LOT OF FUN.
    HAVE A SUGAR SWEET DAY
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner and loved your post today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda,
    Congratulations to the winner--I know they will be excited!!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments. I will respond to your comment via email, or while I visit your blog.