Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Desire To Return

I have a desire to return to things I enjoy.

I enjoy making things. Most often the things I make are intended as gifts for others. While I was gone from blog land for awhile I did get a little creativity accomplished. These photos are of things I made for Christmas gifts.

 
A first Christmas up-cycled baby shoe ornament for my nephew.
 
 
An up-cycled jewelry chest for my great granddaughter.
Scarves for all the ladies in my family.
 





3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the land of blog, dear friend. I cannot tell you how happy I am to see you here again, creating and inspiring.
    Love all the pretties here. The scarves are beautiful.
    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Linda, so nice to see you and welcome back to blogland and creating. Your new items are lovely and it looks like you had some fun designing.
    The scarves are just gorgeous.
    Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. I am thrilled to see you and wish you lots of fun doing again what you love.
    Blessings to you dear one and happy creating.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do very nice hand work. The scarves are so pretty. I have one that is similar a blogger sent me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments. I will respond to your comment via email, or while I visit your blog.