Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Snow And Snowmen...

These fine snow folks were created by my grandchildren a few weeks ago during the first snow of the season. 
We are preparing here for another snow storm in a few days. 
Below are a few more of my holiday photos. 
Some are of special gifts created by me or of special gifts made for me.
others are simply photos of random holiday things...
Wishing you all a blessed New Year! 
 re-cycled Christmas card made into an accordion folded book
 Angel tags

 Trying my hand a making altered domino necklaces for Beth and Gia.

 Pom-pom wreaths, 
a project I finished for my sister Judy who passed away in August.
She had stacks of circles cut out and ready to be made into pom-poms.

 An altered cigar box from my dear friend Cindy
 inside the box, more treasures...
 tags and angel wing earrings too.
 A sweet tag from a special friend, Marcia
 A gift from my secret sister
 Eating the Maraschino Nut Loaf see this post for recipe - 
 Knitted dish cloths
 Caroling grandkitty, Penny
 Vintage look flash cards
 Beautiful Lace Angel made by my sister Jo
 Scrap Angel
Clay ornaments - the pink stars designed by my granddaughter 

God's gift - birds feeding in our backyard.

Linking to Pink Saturday

13 comments:

  1. You are one talented lady,my friend!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful array of lovely things you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love your snow family! Hope you'll stop by and see ours. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree--the talent abounds! Such wonderful homemade gifts from the heart, which are the best:-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post, so much to look at. I must come back and go slowly through it again. I will follow. I am working my way through the other posts at the moment........I do so want a piece of that fruit cake.
    Janice.......I will be back

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it's so nice to see your Christmas via photos!!! and I love everything...and adore those snowmen!!! XO Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderfully creative Holiday time you're having Linda!! :) I've loved looking through all your pics, and esp loving your altered domino pendants. I've been wanting to do something with my dominos, like a mini accordian book! Think I saw them on Gail's site.
    Thank you for the lovely heartfelt New Year wishes, which I wish right back at you. Truly hope it's a wonderful one full of hope and love. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many pretties dear! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda, everything is inspiring and I love those precious snowmen.
    Wishing you a very Happy New Year and many joys for 2013.
    Hugs, CM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda, I loved all of the goodies you made, and my favorite was that white shimmery star which I plan on keeping out all displayed on my art table. Thank you again, my friend. LOVE those snowmen. Too cute.
    XOXO's,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  11. The snowmen are wonderful, Linda, and bring back childhood memories up north. But no snow in these parts. We're blessed that winter has finally stopped by to say hello.

    Love all of your projects. The pom pom wreath is such a sweet tribute to your sister. A nice remembrance. Love the angel tags, and really everything you've shown are so very pleasing.

    Blessings,
    Marianne xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda, Hope you are doing well. I was missing you and wanted to stop by and say hello. Your Christmas pics are gorgeous and I love all your projects and viewing them once more. What a darling idea with the wreath.
    Sending hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so jealous seeing all your lovely projects--seems I must stay focused on this new endeavor of dies that I launched...but I so would love to play in other crafts. Happy New Year, XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments. I will respond to your comment via email, or while I visit your blog.