Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Mind Wide Open October Challenge

"Peter, Peter, pumpkin eater
Had a wife and couldn't keep her.
He put her in a pumpkin shell 
And there he kept her very well."
Perhaps Peter ate too many pumpkins? 
The image above is the original from Gail at Mind Wide Open for the October challenge. I had no ideas and at the last minute I decided to vandalize the image and submit it for the challenge. 
Go here to check out all the other submissions and vote for your favorite one. Thanks for the fun Gail.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your piece Linda! How clever you were. Esp love those skeletons on either side too!
    My piece was a last minute thing too and I almost didn't make it this month!! I'll have to pop over to MWO later and check out the other pieces. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, fantastic artful vandalizing Linda! You inspire me too!
    Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my Tea cup post today : )
    Keep on creating!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love how you changed the photo--it looks fabulous--and so perfect for October!!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever lady you are. Wonderful additions and perfect for this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments. I will respond to your comment via email, or while I visit your blog.