Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Swapping Fun...

Fun! Fun! Fun! Swapping with friends is sooo much FUN!
Pam at Cloth and Creation and I decided to have a swap. She wanted one of my Tussie Mussies and I wanted some of her lovely vintage chenille fabric. I was excited to receive her package all the way from Australia.  Pam not only sent me the vintage fabric I wanted she also sent two gorgeous fabric tags that she made for me as well.
You are awesome Pam thank you!
Click on the Cloth and Creation name above to hop on over to visit Pam. She and her hubby just finished making a fantastic storage area in her studio space.




4 comments:

  1. This is what blogging is all about!
    How sweet of you and Pam to have a swap.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for the sweet praise Linda! So glad you liked it all, and don't forget to send me pics of what you end up making for the little ones.
    It was fun though, yes? We'll just have to do it again one day! :))) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Linda, and all the way from Australia!! I love the chenille AND the tags!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments. I will respond to your comment via email, or while I visit your blog.