Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Celebration Hope Banner Winner...



Here are the entries.
If you left a comment you had one chance. A follower and a comment gave you 2 chances. A follower, a comment, and adding my celebration button to your side bar gave you 3 chances.







Entry strips were folded and tossed into a basket.

I asked my lovely assistant, Emma (my granddaughter), to pick a slip.
((((A DRUM ROLL PLEASE! ))))


The lucky winner is Deborah at Miss Bee's Haven.














Thanks to everyone who helped me to celebrate my milestone.


I would also like to thank a dear friend, Cindy Adkins, for being so thoughtful. She made this beautiful tag for me!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Deborah from Miss Bee Haven for winning your stunning HOPE BANNER. It was so very beautiful.
    LINDA, I COULD NOT BE MORE JOYOUS YOU ARE cancer FREE. THAT IS THE TRUE BANNER OF HOPE IS YOUR INSPIRATION TO GIVE PEOPLE HOPE.
    I am soooooo very happy I met you and plan to be a friend for life.
    Have A Sugar Sweet Day
    Hugs
    Simply Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Deborah and congrats! Thanks again for such a lovely giveaway Linda. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Congratulations to Deborah--this is so exciting and I know she will be thrilled!!!

    And that was so sweet of you to post the tag I made--I was so surprised!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments. I will respond to your comment via email, or while I visit your blog.